Duties and Responsibilities
- Frequently and efficiently engage with all the dealers in your territory to promote our value proposition and position ENGS as a primary lender for all your assigned dealers.
- Know, understand, and present our products and services including retail financing, FMV leasing, floor plan, factoring, insurance, and our FinTech capabilities.
- Identify barriers to non-active dealers and find solutions.
- Manage high velocity transaction flow in tandem with your Region Manager with a goal to provide the industry’s highest level of vendor and customer satisfaction.
- Mentor and manage the Region Manager in the territory. Work together to achieve sales targets.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- This job has supervisory responsibilities.
- Directly supervises 1 employee within the same department.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities may include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office. Computer skills preferred: Salesforce CRM.
- Familiar with financial concepts, contracts, commercial credit, and credit bureaus.
This position pays a competitive base salary (based on experience), plus high commission opportunity. This a highly compensated position for high performers. Plus, this position comes with the industry’s best benefits package including medical and 401K matching plan.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment. Manages competing demands.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time. Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions. Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition.
- Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Delegation – Delegates work assignments. Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction. Keeps commitments.
- Diversity – Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect.
- Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others.
- Managing People – Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures. Supports organization’s goals and values.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals. Analyzes market and competition
- Technical Skills – Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.