This position is for our Digital Center and is responsible for developing relationships with underserved dealers, manufacturers, and developing new relationships/programs. This position works with our Credit and Operations disciplines to ensure best-in-class service to our customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilizes internal and external databases to identity dealer/vendor relationships to develop and grow
- Develop & Execute the Strategic Growth Plan for the Digital Center
- New business development by prospecting, qualifying, and closing profitable business at dealer / vendor and end customer levels
- Grow existing ENGS accounts assigned
- Develop strong business relationships with both senior management and internal stakeholders
- Work transactions from deal submittal through funding
- Negotiate transactions, help gather documentation and credit information
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- 5+ years’ experience with a commercial finance company, transportation dealer, construction, or industrial machinery manufacturer or dealer
- Ability to travel
- Four-year college degree preferred; equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Prefer Leasing Industry Knowledge
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com a plus
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Judgement – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Frequently required to walk
- Frequently required to sit
- Continually required to talk or hear