Engs Commercial Finance Co. is looking for an ambitious and motivated Customer Service manager to lead our team of Customer Service Representatives. The ideal candidate is client focused, detail oriented, and comfortable project managing and assigning tasks. A candidate should have good technical skills and possess the ability to analyze data to develop departmental strategies and efficiencies. Excellent oral and written communication along with stellar interpersonal skills are needed to be successful in this position.
- Mastering Lease Plus and Salesforce CRM’s to effectively service Engs customers and identify areas to increase user efficiency.
- Create and maintain training material and develop training regimen for new employees.
- Primary back up for the Customer Service Reps as needed due to absences and high-volume workload days.
- Ensure departmental compliance with all company policies as well as local and federal fair lending laws and practices.
- Provide leadership and guidance to customer service representatives and set a positive example for the department.
- Assist other representatives in resolving phone calls involving difficult or upset customers.
- Properly document and resolve all customer complaints in accordance with Engs’ company policy.
- Schedule meetings and reviews with the customer service team members on a regular basis. Take meeting notes to follow up on any action items and assign projects/tasks.
- Conduct quarterly and yearly employee reviews and assist with career path goals.
- Strive to improve general customer service relations to help Engs achieve superior customer service goals.
- Collaborate with personnel in other departments (Titling, Accounting, Credit, Sales, etc.) to create synergies and efficiencies while keeping business leaders informed of Customer Service process changes.
- Update old and develop new processes and procedures that will enhance the efficiency and performance of the Customer Service Department.
Background/Education & Related Requirements:
- 2+ years of relevant Customer Service management experience in the financial services sector
- Previous call center management experience
- Confidence in negotiation and good persuasion skills
- Comfortable working with frustrated or “stressed” customers
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience with the Salesforce CRM platform (preferred)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (preferred)
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, salaried position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.